Cottage rentalOur comfortable and well-equipped cottages are all situated with the Baltic Sea outside the door overlooking the sea, seabirds and sea eagles.
All cottages have four beds, TV, shower, WC, kitchenette with sink, hotplates, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, coffee maker, cooking equipment. There is free Wi-Fi in the area. All cottages have a nice furnished patio facing the water. Consumables such as electricity, salt, pepper, toilet paper, kitchen towels, dishwashing detergents & cleaning agents are included.
Smoking is prohibited indoors, in some cottages pets are welcome.
Booking and paymentAfter we´ve received your booking we will reply with booking information and instructions for payment..
To be paid within 10 days after we confirmed your booking, the amount is stated in the booking confirmation. The booking is valid only when the resevation fee has been paid. If the reservation fee is not paid in time, the booking is canceled. By the paying the reservation fee you accept the booking conditions.
Must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival. If you book less than 30 days before arrival, the full amount shall be paid directly.
Cancellation insurance costs 200: - per booking and must be ordered in connection with booking. The cancellation insurance starts 30 days before arrival. The protection means that you can cancel up to and including the day before arrival and get the rent, with deduction for the cancellation insurance and an administration fee (1000 :-), refunded in the following cases: Death, illness or accident of a serious nature affecting yourself, your family or fellow travelers, summons to the armed forces or civil defense. If there is any serious incident outside your control that you have not been able to predict when you booked and which means that it is not reasonable to request that you stick to your booking, eg extensive fire or flood in your residence. You must be able to prove your obstruction with certificates from, for example, a doctor, authority or insurance company.
Cancellation can only be made in writing. If you have not taken out cancellation insurance, no refund will be made.
Upon arrival, a deposit of 500: - is paid in cash against the receipt. Then we will also agree on the timing for checking of cleaning. The deposit fee is refunded upon departure after the residence has been checked and the cleaning has been approved. The guests who ordered the final cleaning do not pay the deposit. The final cleaning of course also makes ordering upon arrival if you so wish.
Do not leave windows open or door unlocked when leaving the cottage. Never leave candles or barbecues out of sight. Contact us immediately if damage to the cabin / interior arises. Please note that smoking is not permitted in the cottages.
Pets are only allowed in some houses. If you want to bring your pet please state it in your booking. If you cannot live in a house where animals have been kept, we ask that you also inform us.
Grills may only be used on gravel surfaces and should not be left without supervision. There are grills to borrow, these shall be returned empty and cleaned after use. For the sake of the neighbors, please be silent outdoors from 10 am 23:00 to 07:00.
Good to know
Contact and where to find usKälla Hamn Cottages
Källahamnsvägen 111, 387 71 Löttorp
Lars Börjesson, +46730-601506
Stina Börjesson, +4670-5172408
Källa harbour (Källahamn) is located on the north-east coast of Öland. Follow road 136 to Källa where you turn right direction Källahamn. Follow the road past Källa old church all the way to the sea.
Arrival departure and keys
- Each cabin has a parking space, if you have several cars there are additional places that we can show you.
- You have access to the cottage from 14.00 (2PM) Please let us know your approximate arrival time so that we can meet you.
- Upon arrival, a deposit of 500 SEK is paid in cash against a receipt. Then we will also agree on a timing for cleaning inspection. The deposit fee is refunded upon departure after the residence has been checked and the cleaning has been approved
- The guests who order final cleaning do not pay deposit. You can also order final cleaning on arrival if you wish.
- The cottage must be cleaned and emptied before 11:00 AM on the day of departure. If you wish to leave the cottage earlier than 09:00 AM, you must agree with us about the time for checking the cleaning
All cottages have four beds with duvets and pillows, kitchenette with sink, hotplates, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven and coffee maker, TV, shower and toilet. Consumables such as electricity, salt, pepper, toilet paper, kitchen towels, dishcloths, dishwashing detergents and cleaning agents are included in the rent.
What you need to bring:
Sheets and towels (Unless you to rent from us for an additional fee)
- ICA Nära Källa is located where you turn off from road 136. Wide range and generous opening hours all year round.
- Källa Farm shop, located on the left side of the road down towards the harbour. Sale of their own and locally grown vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- Ninni's kroppkakor (regional dumpling dish), across road 136. Serves Öland's landscape dish. Each kroppkaka is rolled by hand, recipes have been passed down from ancient generations. Also available in a vegan variant.
- Källa Golf restaurant, just north of us. Serves good and well-cooked home cooking in a cozy environment. We go here even though we dont play golf.
- Källa Icecream, Across the road from ICA, Serves ice cream in large loads.
- KALK, Löttorp. Serves well-thought-out and well-prepared home cooking with specialty homemade burgers of the highest class.