Booking and payment
After we´ve received your booking we will reply with booking information and instructions for payment. The booking is valid only when the reservation fee has been paid. By the paying the reservation fee you accept the booking conditions.
To be paid within 10 days after we confirmed your booking, the amount is stated in the confirmation. If the fee is not paid in time, the booking will be canceled.
Must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival. If you book less than 30 days before arrival, the full amount shall be paid directly.
Cancellation and change of dates
For your safety we now offer two levels of insurance, BASE and PLUS. Insurance has to be orderd upon reservation. Cancelling according to insurance give full refund with exception of insurance fee. Change of dates can be done up till 12 months.
Cancellation shall be done in writing (E-mail, text message or letter). If you have not ordered insurance no refund or change of dates will be made.
- Insurance BAS (290SEK/ reservation and cottage)
With insurance BAS in your reservation you can cancel or change your booking till the day before arrival in case of death, illness or serious casualty which concern you, your family or travel companion. Your must at request present a certificat from your doctor, authorities or insurance company.
- Insurance PLUS (790SEK /reservation and cottage)
With insurance PLUS you can as well for whatever reason, without any certificat, cancel or change your reservation until 7 days before arrival.
Do not leave furniture outside, windows open or door unlocked when leaving the cottage. Never leave candles or barbecues out of sight. Contact us immediately if damage to the cabin / interior arises. Please note that smoking is not permitted in the cottages. Grills may only be used on gravel surfaces and should not be left without supervision. There are grills to borrow, these shall be returned empty and cleaned after use. For the sake of the neighbors, please be silent outdoors from 10 am 23:00 to 07:00.
Pets are only allowed in some houses. If you want to bring your pet it must be stated in your booking. Pets have to be kept in a leash outdoors. For guests with allergy problems we would like to inform you that the cottages are not allergy-cleaned.
Källa harbour (Källahamn) is located on the north-east coast of Öland. Follow road 136 to Källa where you turn right direction Källahamn. Follow the road past Källa old church all the way to the sea.
Arrival departure and keys
- Each cabin has a parking space, if you have several cars there are additional places that we can show you.
- You have access to the cottage from 14.00 (2PM) Please let us know your approximate arrival time so that we can meet you.
- Upon arrival, a deposit of 500 SEK is paid in cash against a receipt. The deposit fee is refunded upon departure after the residence has been checked and the cleaning has been approved. The guests who order final cleaning do not pay deposit. You can also order final cleaning on arrival.
- The cottage must be cleaned and emptied before 11:00 AM on the day of departure. If you wish to leave the cottage earlier than 09:00 AM, you must agree with us about the time for checking the cleaning
In the cottage
All cottages have beds with duvets and pillows, kitchenette with sink, hotplates, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven and coffee maker, shower and toilet. Consumables such as electricity, salt, pepper, toilet paper, kitchen towels, dishcloths, dishwashing detergents and cleaning agents are included in the rent.
What you need to bring
Sheets and towels (Unless you to rent from us for an additional fee)
- ICA Nära Källa is located where you turn off from road 136. Wide range and generous opening hours all year round.
- Källa Farm shop, located on the left side of the road down towards the harbour. Sale of their own and locally grown vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- Ninni’s kroppkakor (regional dumpling dish), across road 136. Serves Öland’s landscape dish. Each kroppkaka is rolled by hand, recipes have been passed down from ancient generations. Also available in a vegan variant.
- Källa Golf restaurant, just north of us. Serves good and well-cooked home cooking in a cozy environment. We go here even though we dont play golf.
- Källa Icecream, Across the road from ICA, Serves ice cream in large loads.
- KALK, Löttorp. Serves well-thought-out and well-prepared home cooking with specialty high class homemade burgers
Källa Hamn Cottages
Källahamnsvägen 111, 387 71 Löttorp
Lars Börjesson, +46730-601506
Stina Börjesson, +4670-5172408